Feelings. Fuck everything else.


-I know I have a heart that likes you, but there’s nothing I can do for you! -

She said with tears in her eyes , as he walked towards her and held her in his arms.

-That’s more than enough – he said

-I’m not qualified to be the most important person for you- she continued with a broken voice. –I like you so much, I wanna say it out loud…-

-then like me!- he replied staring at her – Because your like makes me the happiest, you only have to be sure of your own direction, fuck everything else…-

And even though he said such precious words to her, she felt like she was drowning in guilt , drowning so deep she didn’t know what happiness was.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

tonight

Te adoro igual que a la bóveda nocturna (oye como avanza la noche)