Lover's Infinitenesss

If yet I don't have all your love
Dear, I shall never have it all
I cannot breath one other sigh, to move,
Nor can entreat one other tear to fall.
all my treasure, which should pruchase you ,
sighs, tears and oaths, and letters i have spent ,
Yet no more can be due to me ,
than at the bargain made was meant.
If then the gift of love were partial, That some to me , some should to other fall,
Dear, I shall never have it all.

Or if then you gave me all,
All was but all, which you had then;
But if in your heart, since , there be or shall
New love created be , by other women,
Which have their stocks entire, and can in tears,
In sighs, in oaths, and letters outbid me,
This new love may beget new fears,
For, this love was not vowed by you.
And yet it was, your gift being generla,
The ground, your heart is mine, whatever shall
Grow there , dear, I should have it all.

Yet I would not have all yet,
He that had all can have no more,
and since my love does admit everyday
New growth, you should have new rewards in store,
You can't give me you heart everyday,
I you can't give it, then you never gave it,
Love's riddles are, that though your heart depart,
It stays at home , and you with losing saved it , But we will have a more liberal,
Than changing hearts, to join them , so we shall
be one , and another's all.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

tonight

Te adoro igual que a la bóveda nocturna (oye como avanza la noche)